Popcorn is a delicious, low-calorie snack that has been enjoyed by many for over 5,000 years! With such a long history, it’s no wonder it has its own day. Besides being a popular snack, it also has many health benefits.
When not loaded with butter or salt, popcorn can be:
- Full of Fiber-helps keep you fuller longer
- Low in Calories-great when you are watching your calorie intake
- High in Antioxidants-helps the body stay healthy and ward off infection
- Low in Fat-keeps cholesterol levels down
- Good Source of Calcium-promotes strong bones
To get all these benefits, try shopping our suggested shopping aisles for popcorn today.
Popcorn– Things are popping up in the popcorn aisle!
Oils– Try popping your popcorn yourself!
Nuts & Seeds– Add some nuts or seeds to your popcorn for an even better crunch!
Suggested Brands. . .